Monday, May 18, 2009

Helping Me Through the Threshold


Kaitlyn is a lot of things for me. Kaitlyn isn't just my mentor or just my best friend. She is my threshold guardian aslo. With helping me through the last couple of years, she has changed me for the better. She knows my flaw and my strengths and helps me embrace the flaws into a positive manner.
I used to be shy and just follow people but now I am out going, daring, and willing to speak my mind thanks to Kaitlyn. She is willing to speak out and is able to put herself out in the open and not really mind what people say. She has helped me be less afraid of being in the open and be brave. Kaitlyn knows everything about me and helps me deal when it's tough. She has been an amazing influence on my life. Without a doubt I am a better person because of Kaitlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment