Monday, May 18, 2009

Where Am I Going?


In the scheme of things I don't have most of the stuff i need figured out. You always here in high school "what are you gonna do in life?", "you need to have a plan for the future", "have you figured out what you want to do with your life yet?". Truth is I have absolutley no idea what i want to do in life. I plan to live for a while so I want to do something that i know I'll be okay doing for the rest of my life....or at least til I retire. I'm into a lot of things that I believe I want to do until I can't.


I have a passion for the arts. Theatre, photography, and painting. I also have a passion for tennis. I wish I could have a career in all of them when I get older. Right now, I can picture myself changing my major in college several different times because I can't decide which art I want to persue as a career. Tennis can be something I play as a hobby. My great aunt still plays and she's 62 now. Since the issue of tennis is fixed, I just need to figure out what I will persue as a life choice for a career.


Right now I don't know what I want to do and I have a feeling I won't for a very long time. Life is extremely stressful and sometimes I wish I could just fly above the clouds like a balloon. Sometimes it feels like I'm a red ballon tied to an anchor (Sandra Cisneros).

No comments:

Post a Comment