Monday, May 18, 2009

The Hero and Me


My name is Taylor Tramel. I'm not normal so to speak. In life I would typically be your hero as a lover and your unbalanced hero. I try to do what makes me happy in life. The love that i have for the things I do drives me and makes me want to just continue and achieve. Without a passion or a love for something, I don't feel as much need for doing something. When I love something like tennis for example I do whatever I can to get better and I spend as much time possible playing. Love for something motivating you is what makes you get out and go for it over and over. The passion will keep your love constant and you don"t want to stop. I have a love for many things and those many loves drive towards many things i do.
As I said I'm not normal. As well as being a hero as a lover I am an unbalanced hero too. I have lots of things that people don't know about me. Only a few people really know the real me and truly understand me. I am not truly mental (yet I've been called it) but I just have a different mind thinking than others.


I'm an involved person and have a love for: tennis, theatre, photography, film, animal rights and family. A lot of times I just stay quiet but when I think needed, I say what I think is right. I'm quirky and it's hard for people to understand me. I put my heart into things when it matters the most. I've never thought of myself as a hero but according to our blog assignment I am some type of hero(thank you Mrs. Vaughn). I enjoy a fun time and wish I lived in a different time period.

1 comment: