Monday, May 18, 2009

The Journey


I am on a journey to find myself I believe. I'm not quite sure about what I want from life exactly. As I said in my second post, I don't have alot of stuff figured out that I should. If my life was a book, probably the only chapter written would be the first. Thinking about the future is difficult for me. I like to live in the present and past but don't enjoy the thought of the future. As I am on my journey to find myself I am truly afraid of what might happen. But, I still push forward as if everyday is just another day instead one less day I have. I want to enjoy the good things that come along with the journey although it is tough at times. Thinking about the journey that I am making to discover myself is something that makes me think deeper than usual.




To many people I just seem goofy and want to have a good time. In all actuallity though I am a big dreamer, a deep thinker, an underestimated, and complex person who wants answers but wants to be able to just wonder also. Things like this also make my self discovery journey hard to make. Along the way I would love to be inspired and would like to be taken seriously but not all of the time. The journey is trying and I want to be able to have fun along with finding myself. I don't want to be afraid of the future but embrace it. I want to be changed but stay myself also. I want to fulfill my journey and end it with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment